If you think that buying a suitable drone according to your needs is a tough task, wait until you are looking for drone accessories. It is important to do your research for your drone accessories too as you researched for the drone. Because the wrong accessories for your drone can ruin your experience. If you need to gain the best experience from your drone, you need to get the right accessories for your drone. The right accessories can bring out the best performance from the drone. These accessories are not just a fancy option. They serve a purpose.
When you buy a drone with its full kit, you will get some additional accessories like extra batteries, propellers and remote controller. These are some of the necessary accessories that come with many drones. But there are some additional accessories that you need for better safety and use for your drone. We know that there are many accessories available on the market. But how will you know which accessories would be important for your drone. This article will help and guide you with some of the important drone accessories on the market. The below-listed drone accessories will help you enhance your drone experience.
Necessary drone accessories:
- Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250
- DJI FPV
- Insta360 ONE X + Hang Mount
- DJI Smart Controller
- Memory Cards
Not many drone kits come with this accessory. But the neck strap lanyard might come in handy for drone users. There are many neck lanyards from different drone companies like DJI and Autel. You can choose according to your drone and needs. If you have a DJI drone, there is a neck lanyard made by DJI themselves. These lanyards come in different sizes and shapes. These lanyards come with eye-hooks or even anchor point hooks. Just make sure you check out the hooks before you buy one.
The lanyards are available in attractive design and colours. Some of these designs are adjustable according to your needs. The design is ergonomic without putting much effort on your shoulders. These lanyards are easy to wear. The main purpose of this neck lanyard is to hold your controller properly with ease avoiding accidents. Sometimes there's a chance of the controller falling from your hands if you have got wet hands. These lanyards are perfectly suitable for beginners for safety measures. Precaution is always the better option.
DJI Shoulder Neck Strap Belt Sling Lanyard Necklaces for Dji Phantom 3 Inspire 1 Remote Toys & Games
- Shipping From USA
- Our manufacturer is the professions of producing accessories for high impact sport for many foreign company. A direct contact
- With beautiful and adjustable design.
- Perfectly fit for DJI Inspire 1 Transmitter.
- Its ergonomic design ease the pressure to the cervical vertebra.... Read More
2. Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250
If you have a DJI Mavic series, this Lowepro DroneGuard BP250 is the best drone bag. With many compartments for all your accessories and built with a strong material that is long lasting. This drone bag is a perfect treat for drone enthusiasts. The dimensions are 11.42 x 6.69 x 18.5 inches, which is big enough to fit a 15-inch laptop. The bag weighs around 3 pounds which is easy to carry for travelers. The divided compartments secure all your accessories, drone, controller and other necessary items.
This bag is designed and manufactured to withstand some external impacts. It will protect your drone from small falls and hectic weather conditions. As the name suggests, this drone bag serves as a guard to your drone. You can take your drone to any adventure without any worries. The sturdy build of this bag will give you confidence. You can also keep your mobile or tablet in the given compartments. The waist belt is removable, thus giving you the maximum comfort on the go. This Lowepro DroneGuard bag is the top drone bag available on the market for this price range.
Lowepro LP37099 DroneGuard BP 250 - A specialized drone backpack providing rugged protection for your DJI Mavic Pro/Mavic Pro Platinum, 15” laptop and 10” tablet,Black/Fractal Electronics
- Flexible dividers securely house DJI Mavic Pro, transmitter, up to 5 extra batteries, 15 laptop and 10 tablet with additional space for Osmo and 2 Go Pros or mirrorless kit plus personal items
- Targeted lightweight protection - Compression-molded Form Shell technology protects gear from impact without added weight or bulk
- Cradle Fit pocket suspends and protects 15 laptop and up to 10 tablet
- Removable organization panel with elastic straps keeps fragile parts and char... Read More
3. DJI FPV
When we speak about drones, we have to include DJI, the drone industry giant. Even though the DJI hasn't specifically made any drones, they still have given us an impressive digital FPV (First Person View) system. The DJI digital FPV system comes with DJI FPV Camera, DJI FPV Remote Controller and DJI Goggles. What more could an FPV drone racer ask for! With its power-packed features and unbeatable performance, the DJI's FPV kit has a special place in our heart.
The DJI FPV goggles can record 720p at 60fps and can feature 720p/120fps HD live view. The latency speed is 28ms FPV, thus providing you with a clear view without any delay. The videos will be saved in the microSD card and played whenever required through DJI FPV goggles. The DJI FPV system is built with eight frequency channels allowing you to fly eight drones simultaneously. With its engrossing visual treat and high functioning goggles, the DJI FPV system puts you in the fast-paced racing world. The DJI FPV is easy to use and comfortable for beginners and DJI also offers a customised myopia lens for people with nearsightedness.
DJI FPV Fly More Combo (Mode 2) FPV Drone Racing Toys & Games
- 1 x DJI FPV Goggles
- 1 x DJI FPV Air Unit
- 1 x DJI FPV Remote Controller
- 4 x Goggle Antennas
- 1 x USB-C Cable... Read More
4. Insta360 ONE X + Hang Mount
The Insta360 One is an astounding gadget in their own right and can make drone-like "Projectile Time" cuts without a drone. You essentially swing the gadget on an extendable "imperceptible selfie stick" to get an astonishing orbital shot. For more reach than a stick, be that as it may, you need to fly, which is the place where the mount comes in. Clearly, the additional weight will lessen your flight time, and you'll have to fly all the more delicately. However, Insta's FlowState adjustment is accessible, and there's no stressing over where the camera is pointing while at the same time flying!
Insta360 ONE X2 360 Degree Waterproof Action Camera, 5.7K 360, Stabilization, Touch Screen, AI Editing, Live Streaming, Webcam, Voice Control Electronics
- The Pocket Camera Crew: With just one device, shoot first in every direction with super 5.7K 360 capture and then choose your favorite angle later. Or pick just one lens with Steady Cam mode for ultra-stable wide angle footage.
- FlowState Stabilization: Better-than-ever stabilization and horizon leveling algorithms keep your shots steady—no gimbal needed.
- Invisible Selfie Stick: Shoot with the Invisible Selfie Stick and then watch it disappear in your edit. Capture easy ... Read More
5. DJI Smart Controller
Tired of connecting your smartphone to the controller every time you fly a drone? Here's an alternate and an efficient remote controller for DJI users. The DJI smart controller comes with a built-in screen that performs well in broad daylight. The OS system of the controller is OcuSync 2 with the compatibility of 2.4 and 5.8 GHz. Some DJI drone users like to use their smartphone connected to the controller, but it might drain your battery. This controller's display quality is top-notch, which beats the quality of iPhone X's 800 nits display.
This smart controller is built especially for DJI's Mavic series, but it is also compatible with any drones that have OcuSync 2.0. The display size is 5.5 inches with 1080 HD resolution, which is great to navigate your drone. Since the remote controller doesn't come with a sim card option, you have to load the maps before taking your drone for a flight for better navigation. The remote controller's connectivity is WiFi, and Bluetooth 4.2 and the battery can last up to 2.5 hours. It has built-in speakers and the HDMI output can produce 4K videos at 60 FPS.
Official DJI Smart Controller CP.MA.00000080.01 Toys & Games
- Designed to maximize your outdoor flying experience with Mavic 2 or other aircraft equipped with OcuSync 2.0.
- Features a built-in 5.5" 1080p ultrabright display to keep your live feed easily viewable even in direct sunlight. At 1000 cd/m², the display is approximately twice as bright as conventional smart device screens.
- Supports automatic switching between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz, reducing the influence of environmental interference on drone operation and image quality. ... Read More
6. Memory cards:
When it comes to your drone, for most people taking photos and videos is the top priority. So every drone users need an efficient memory card as their storage unit. Suppose you have a 4K drone, you need to research what memory cards best suits them. Not all memory cards have the same built-in quality. Since 4K videos take much storage space, you should go for a minimum of 64 GB storage or above. The first thing you should look at in a memory card before buying its class. Basically, class 10 memory cards are faster and more reliable during file transfer.
If you want to go a bit higher variant, there's Sandisk Extreme Pro SD card with a faster file transfer of 90Mbps. There are 64 Gb and 128 Gb variant. You can select according to your usage. If you are a beginner and want to practice your drone a 64 GB is more than enough. But if you are a professional and shooting for weddings and events, I would recommend you go for a 128 GB variant. The price varies according to the storage, and there's also a 256 Gb variant available. It all depends on your budget and needs.
SanDisk Extreme Pro SDXC UHS-I U3 A2 V30 128GB + Adapter, SDSQXCY-128G-GN6MA Electronics
- Built for extreme conditions Temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and X-Ray proof
- Delivers 4K Ultra HD and full HD video recording and Playback
- Meets the new UHS speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 4K UHD
- Read transfer faster with speeds up to 170MB/s
- A2 rated for Android app performance.... Read More