AUTEL ROBOTICS EVO - REVIEW
Autel Robotics Evo review- The best budget drone, which is a trustworthy competitor for DJI drones.
Autel Robotics Evo is the best affordable drone with an excellent 4K camera and stabilized gimbals. Autel sure knows how to put on tough competition in the drone industry. This drone is highly portable, and if you’re looking to invest in the drones while also considering your budget, then I’d recommend you choose this quadcopter beauty.
|Camera||12 MP, 4K|
|Battery life||30 minutes|
|Dimension||5.5 x 5.5 x 10 inches|
In the box:
Some of the smart flight features are
- Autel Robotics Evo drone
- Remote controller
- USB- C cable
- Micro USB cable
- Power cable
- Intelligent battery
- Propeller pairs (3 nos)
- 32 GB SD card
Reasons to choose Autel Robotics Evo:
- Easy to fly
- Foldable design and compact
- DCI and UDH video formats are supported.
- Good flight range (7kms)
- Excellent flight time (30 minutes)
Things to note about DJI Mavic Air:
- Not easy to carry
- Camera quality is less than DJI drones.
- The memory card slot is tight.
The Autel company has put up a tough competition for DJI in the drone industry. Their drones have excellent performance and innovative design, which is bound to attract you. If you are looking for a drone that is both safe and stable, then I suggest you look at Autel Robotics EVO. Autel Robotics Evo is reliable. The 12MP camera allows you to take stunning aerial photographs and 4K videos.
It also has a 3-axis gimbal, which reduces vibration during the shoot. It has a top speed of 45 mph and a flight time of 30 minutes, making it a worthy competition. The control range is up to 7Kms, which is good.
Some of the notable special features are:
- Satellite + Visual Positioning (dual-module GPS + GLONASS)
- Out-of-Control Course Reversal
- Hand-gesture mode
- Selfie Mode
- Smart Follow
- One-Key takeoff/landing
When we talk about Autel Robotics Evo, we should talk about its color scheme. The bright orange color is an intelligent choice. While other drone companies mostly opt for repeated black and white colors, the Autel Robotics has taken a different road altogether. The orange color helps you to spot your drone easily. The design is eye-catchy and foldable, which makes the drone easy to carry.
The drone’s dimension is 5.5 x 5.5 x 10 inches, making the drone extraordinarily portable and can fit right into your camera bag. It weighs around 1.90 pounds (861 grams). Please note that the drone comes with folded propellers. Unfold the propeller carefully before the flight. The high-quality 4K camera is in front of the drone. The obstacle sensors are in the drone’s tail and nose area.
The Autel Robotics Evo comes with a 12-megapixel camera that can record 4K videos at 60 FPS. The camera is placed on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal for explicit photos and videos. The drone withstands acute weather but still gives you high-quality shots and footages. The camera pixel is less than other high-end drones (DJI drones) but it still serves its purpose.
The resulting photos and videos are great for post-production purposes. And due to 3-axis stabilized gimbals, the 4K video has no shakes or distortion. You can shoot 2.7K at 60FPS, 48FPS, and 30FPS, 1080p at 120FPS, and 720p at 240FPS.If you are a traveling photographer, this drone is a great companion for you. The image has great hue and less noise. The images are sure to stun anyone who sees them.
Battery and flight time:
The Autel Robotics Evo comes with a 4300mAh Lithium Polonium battery, which provides you with an impressive 30 minutes of flight time. This flight time is enough for any professional drone operators who can take amazing shots within the given time. Even for beginners, 30 minutes is a substantial time to know your drone. But the flight time varies according to the type of flight and the weather condition. If you feel like 30 minutes is not enough, I recommend you to buy some extra batteries to increase your flight time.
Flight speed range:
The maximum flight speed of Autel Robotics Evo is 45mph (72kph), which is as speed as DJI drones. Even at top speed, the Autel Evo gives you some impressive photos and videos without compromising quality. The flight range is 4.3 miles, which is excellent. It is the same range as Mavic Pro, but the DJI has improved the flight range in their Mavic Pro 2. But at the given price of Autel Evo, the flight range of the drone is great.
The controller’s operating frequency is 2.4GHz and can work at a maximum distance of about 4.35 miles. It has a built-in battery that is 6700mAh, which can last up to 7 hours, depending on your usage. The display resolution is 1280 x 720, which is impressive. You don’t need a smartphone to see the visuals because the controller has a default built-in screen. But if you want to attach your smartphone to the controller and see the live feed, you can do that too.
Autel has shown the ability to update the drone with firmware very well, like gimbal issues in previous firmware modes. Autel has a company in the United States. Customer support is seven days a week. When it comes to electronics, companies with the best customer support is also a huge plus. So you can ask yourself, “Should I buy this or something like the Mavic Pro 2?” Well, it all depends on what you want. However, you're going to probably get the better dynamic range out of the Autel Evo, and also, you're going to get 4 K at 60FPS. Autel doesn’t have a fly more package like DJ I does, but their batteries are relatively inexpensive and last a long time. I recommend picking up at least one extra battery if you're going to be flying a drone. So should you buy the Autel Robotics Evo? Absolutely yes!
Autel Robotics EVO Foldable Drone with Camera,Live Video Drone with 60FPS 1080P 4K Wide-Angle Lens and Three-Way Obstacle Avoidance (EVO+Extra 1 Battery) Toys & Games
- SAFETY-AND-STABILITY : Autel Robotics EVO Foldable Drone Camera equipped with dual GPS/GLONASS satellite positioning and ultrasonic sensors and rearward IR sensors, Easily to avoid obstacles .Built-in 3D mapping technology,capture dynamic footage of moving subjects.
- SUPERIOR-IMAGE-QUALITY : An industry-leading drone camera that captures 4K 60fps Ultra HD camera video, 94°wide-angle lens and 12MP photos mounted on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal.
- TRANSMISSION-DIS... Read More
1.DJI MAVIC AIR 2:
DJI Mavic Air 2 comes with a 48MP camera with a 1/2 inch CMOS sensor capable of capturing excellent aerial photographs. Mavic Air 2 also comes with a 3-axis gimbal so you can take steady video in 4K clarity at 60FPS. The drone comes with OcuSync 2.0, which has a capacity of up to 6.2 miles. It also has an impressive 34 minutes flight time, which allows you to take epic shots for a longer time. It also has obstacle sensing in three directions, which is convenient for beginners. You can control your drone via DJI Fly App (Android v6.0 or above, iOS v10.0).
DJI Mavic Air 2 - Drone Quadcopter UAV with 48MP Camera 4K Video 8K Hyperlapse 1/2" CMOS Sensor 3-Axis Gimbal 34min Flight Time ActiveTrack 3.0 Ocusync 2.0, Gray Toys & Games
- 【UP YOUR GAME】: The Mavic Air 2 camera drone takes power and portability to the next level. It combines a powerful camera with intelligent shooting modes for stunning results. Push your imagination to its limits because aerial photography has never been this easy.
- 【NEXT-LEVEL CONTENT】: Capture impressive 48MP photos with a 1/2-inch CMOS sensor while the 3-axis gimbal provides 4K/60fps video. The secret to incredible HDR video is a high-performance Quad Bayer image sensor. OcuSy... Read More
2.DJI MAVIC PRO:
The best part of the DJI Mavic Pro is its camera, capable of taking 12MP still photos and 32MP spherical panorama shots. The video quality ranges from 4K at 30FPS, 2.7K at 60FPS, and full HD at 120FPS. The incredible OcuSync transmission technology given for the controller has a range of 4.3 miles, exciting. Because of its Flight Autonomy, the drone can sense obstacles as far as 15meters. The flight time is 27 minutes, which may be less when compared to Mavic Air 2 but is still a great choice.
DJI - Mavic Pro Quadcopter with Remote Controller - Gray Toys & Games
- Fly for miles. From your pocket. Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4. 3mi (7km) and Full HD 1080p video streaming.
- No bumps and scrapes When you know what’s in front of you, you won’t bump into it. The same is true of the Mavic. Using Flight Autonomy it can see obstacles as far away as 49ft (15m) in front.
- Absolute Precision Flight Autonomy technology means the Mavic ca... Read More
3. PARROT ANAFI:
Parrot Anafi has a vertical tilting camera (180 degrees). It can take photos directly upwards, which is impossible for other drones. The flight time is a whopping 25 minutes, which is more than needed. Some of the fantastic video capturing features are automatic framing, low angle video, aerial selfies. It also has a FollowMe feature that can track and follow your subject. It doesn’t have obstacle sensors, so the beginners are advised to handle the drone carefully.
Parrot PF728000 ANAFI Drone, Foldable Quadcopter Drone with 4K HDR Camera, Compact, Silent & Autonomous, Realize your shots with a 180° vertical swivel camera, Dark Grey Toys & Games
- This drone with a camera equipped with f/2.4 wide angle ASPH lens, HDR, and up to 2.8 times digital zoom captures spectacular 4K videos, Full HD or 2.7K videos (2704x1520), and 21 MP photos without loss of quality. Additionally, you have a timer, a Burst mode that captures 10 photos per second, and wizards to take over professional settings
- The ANAFI Parrot Drone can have up to 25 minutes of filmed flight time thanks to an intelligent Li-Po battery that optimizes its life and charges 6... Read More
4.POWERVISION POWEREGG X EXPLORER:
PowerEgg X Explorer edition has waterproof housing so that you can fly in rain and other extreme weather conditions without worry. The camera can shoot high clarity photos and 4K video at 60FPS, which is a dealbreaker. The 3-axis gimbal is like a cherry on top, allowing shooting images and video without any distortion. It has SyncVoice technology, which picks up high-quality audio and synchronizes them with the pictures. It can also be used as a handheld camera and can be mounted on a tripod and control it with hand gestures. With the additional money, you can buy the Poweregg wizard edition that comes with water landing equipment.
PowerEgg X Explorer 4K/60FPS Multi-Purpose Drone for Professional Photography, Video Conferencing & Vlogging Toys & Games
- PowerEgg X is a multi-function device that can be used as an autonomous personal AI camera, a handheld 3-axis AI camera, or a high-performance drone.
- The AI Face Recognition technology delivers accurate, efficient, multi-angle, remote face recognition and subject lock-on when following the subject.
- The patented SyncVoice technology picks up high-fidelity sound using the mobilephone’s microphone or a wireless micophone and automatically synchronizes the audio with the pi... Read More